Do you have an emergency kit in your home?
One thing that really hit home during last Winter"s freeze was how quickly you may need items to keep warm and survive without power. We compiled a small list to share:
- Water, 1 gal per person per day
- Food, 3 day supply per person
- Can opener (manual!)
- Flashlight, batteries, back up phone charger
- First aid kit, hygiene items
- Emergency phone numbers
- Candles and lanterns
- Long Underwear or Extra Layers of clothing
- Generator available
We hope that the Winter Freeze of 2021 was a once in a life time event in Texas.
If it isn't though, we will be ready!
You can always call us if you need emergency assistance for a broken pipe, water leak, toilet overflow, and general clean-up. We are available 7x24x365.