Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Faster to ANY Disaster! SERVPRO of Carrollton and Bent Tree respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to all emergency events that your home or business may be experiencing. If a pipe breaks, the toilet overflows, sewage backs up, you have a kitchen fire, or any other disaster, we are one phone call a way. We pride ourselves in taking the absolute best care of our customers. We have the training and the equipment to get your property back to "likeitneverevenhappened". We are locally owned and involved in the community. Please reach out to us by calling 972-446-0383.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (972) 446-0383
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Carrollton and Far North Dallas arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.