Fire Remediation Service Options-
Here are some services that are available to you after you experience a fire in your home.
- Mitigation services: The focus of mitigation services is to secure your property and prevent any further damage after the fire has occurred. These services include boarding up any openings to secure the property, providing an alternative source of electricity, and emergency drying to prevent secondary water damage. Handling these issues quickly can keep further damage to a minimum
- Structural cleaning services: Structural cleaning services involve removing smoke and soot residue from your home and deodorizing the premises after a fire. Our experienced SERPVRO technicians step you through the entire process and strive to repair as much damage as possible. As the homeowner, you’ll be fully involved in the process from beginning to end.
- Contents cleaning services: Smoke and soot can damage your personal belongings and furniture if not cleaned promptly and thoroughly. While it may seem that wiping down belongings will suffice, that’s not always the case. SERVPRO technicians have expertise in cleaning and restoring many personal items such as furniture, documents and photographs, and other valuables after smoke and soot damage. We use state-of-the-art equipment to get rid of the damaging smoke and soot as efficiently and as quickly as possible and restore your belongings to pre-fire condition whenever possible.
- Specialty cleaning services: We also help you to subcontract the cleaning of precious or delicate items such as electronics, clothing, and expensive artwork.
- Reconstruction services: In some instances, a fire can cause structural damage that cannot be restored by fire damage restoration services. If there is a need for reconstruction or structural repair, you may need the help of licensed general contractors. SERVPRO’s building services are available to help.
Fire damage restoration is a slow process that takes time and patience. With SERVPRO, you get a team of fire damage restoration professionals who can help you restore your home back to
preloss conditions in no time.